About Me

My photo
What happens when you fall in love?
Last FM
Tumblr
deviantART

Friday, June 11, 2010

Imagine if you could become an apple

I once again got convinced that there's definitely love from the first sight. And, yes, I experienced it once again. This time it wasn't a human being... That was a DSLR camera. Yeah, you read that right. I just lost my DSLR camera virginity and it was... AMAZING. I'm definitely getting one for myself now. Digital photography has always caught me up and now the satisfaction is at its very peak.

Watching the FIFA World Cup at the moment and I've gotta say that it's something really special. Yup, my love to footie is still alive.

I just can't resist and not write about those inspirational moments I often get. I just love them too much, it's like the time slows down and you get that slow motion feeling of everything that's going around you. If you catch the momentum at the right time, you're the most powerful being in the world. Nothing can stop me and you then. Nothing.
When those moments arrive, I simply love listening to atmospheric and harmonic melodies whether it's piano, midi keys, guitar chords or whatever. While doing that, I also love drowning my emotions and everything that's on my mind in poetry. I just love it. And that's what I do.


The cool video got taken down so I had to settle with this one. Don't mind the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment