About Me

My photo
What happens when you fall in love?
Last FM
Tumblr
deviantART

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Naughty By Nature

Something has caught my mind. Something very very serious has caught my mind. This feeling is just indescribable...
Have you ever experienced your heart itching, your belly twitching, feeling all fuzzy, sun shining through the window, smiling all over your face and realising that you're the happiest person alive?
Raise it by infinity and you've got my current condition. It's unbelievable... All of a sudden I'm feeling motivated to become the greatest person alive (even greater than Steve Nash(the most ridiculous man in the world)), my joy and happiness is beyond indescribable, my mind is going through periods of numbness, teardrops slowly rolling down my cheeks, I get the feeling that my heart is going to melt any second now and I finally realise that sky is not the limit.
I've come to the conclusion that the closest title of describing it is- indescribable.

Everyone gets this feeling almost once in their lifetime. And when you get it - don't waste a damn second of it. Enjoy it. Once the feeling gets you, you'll understand what I'm talking about here. Maybe it's not making much sense here, but someday it will. Just wait for it.

Also, I think I've got an answer to the question of my lifetime: "What happens when you fall in love?"
What happens is - You become silly, dummy and foolish. And what can I say? - It's all true.

If only I could stay at home this summer. With you. Home sweet home. I don't like England, I think I never will, but even there nothing will stop me thinking about you, dreaming about you, calling you. You'll have the best summer ever, I'll have the shortest summer ever just so I can come home as soon as possible and hug you the fluffiest way possible. Then I will look you in the eyes and... smile. The happiest moment of my life will feature only the two of us. Only you and me.

Do those lines contain any symbolism? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment