About Me

My photo
What happens when you fall in love?
Last FM
Tumblr
deviantART

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A New Era

Am I back?

Nonchalant my great fans, there is still some life in the veins of this blog on the great Internet. My life has changed drastically throughout this half a year and I think it's time to finally start all over again and continue blogging my ass off. I won't get into the details of exact changes, but you, oh the great ones (my fans, readers and worshipers), will notice the changes in my posts and my language (that's probably because I've gotten pretty rusty in this Inglizh language).

So, to shape up my English and talk about some more useless stuff, I'll start blogging once again. My previous posts were just too good to leave them dying of lonesome here. I've really got no idea when my next post is due, but I've come here to try my best... So maybe this year. In the mean time I've got to start finally drawing at home, but that's what I've been saying for past howmanymonths. Gotta man up and finally start doing it. Been there, done that. Tomorrow, really. I'm pretty weak at making myself do something, that isn't good, now is it? I've got some portraits in mind by the way, just got to ask permission (who am I kidding?) and the road is clear.

By the way, I ran into a father of one of my classmates the other day and it was one of the most awkward moments in the history of time. We greeted each other, shook hands, he asked me how the holidays are for me, I answered "good" and asked him that same question back, he also replied with that same answer. So we just stood there and stared awkwardly somewhere and didn't say a word. I kind of shifted away with some nodding, but that was really awkward as hell, let me tell you.

All right, I was hoping this would be a-couple-of-lines-post, but... oh well, that's that. I'm coming back someday soon, so this kind of was a reunion (?) post. YAY for illogical sentences.




- X

No comments:

Post a Comment