About Me

My photo
What happens when you fall in love?
Last FM
Tumblr
deviantART

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Chrihchrchristmas

A very very very long time has passed since I last wrote something here. To be honest, I don't even know if I remember how to, but I'll try and give my best.

So, what were my plans for Christmas? Have the best Christmas ever, of course. What I got? The best Christmas ever (the sweetest ones nonetheless) and a History of Art book. Now THAT is awesome. Another cool fact is that I rode a snowmobile, yeah, a snowbolie (did I just write that? I meant snowmobile...). The experience was just like back in the day when I and my cousin went to go karts ride. I was scared stupid at first, but when I got to handle the wheel of the machine, everything simply changed 180°.

But of course, you can't go a day without my mood swings. Even if it's supposed to be the happiest and the closest day on Earth, I'm still going to find a way how to ruin it, that's just bad. I find myself hating myself so very often lately (well, not only lately).

For next Christmas I think I should create X (almost wrote my name there) starters pack that would include Faust, The Dark Knight, Hammock's "Raising Your Voice... Trying to Stop an Echo", Slow Dancing Society's "The Sound of Lights When Dim", Jaytech's "Everything Is OK" and Lights Out Asia's "Eyes Like Brontide" album. I would probably vary it with some more nostalgic things, but for now, that's the starters pack (I for one want to include The Mighty Ducks trilogy, but hmmmm). That's why I should probably get on my ebay and amazon and start ordering things. And saving up some money for Christmas presents.

All in all these were probably the best Christmas holidays I've ever had. Not just because I actually got my first Christmas present, but just for the fact of it that I spent them with the people I wanted to spend them with (and one special).

For the rest, I could sum everything that's been going up in my life with a few words- busy, busy, studies, drawing. As my drawing teacher once said, I should find some time for myself, he was probably right. But there are some good things from this after all, I finally finished reading the Dante Club, finally watched Coffee and Cigarettes that i was trying to watch for like a hundred years and read Animal Farm by George Orwell and the Stranger by Albert Camus. Now I'm reading Mikhail Bulgakov's "Master and Margarita", it's really good to be honest, I think I should look more into Russian literature. But next stop- J.D.Salinger's "Catcher in the Rye"... oh, who am I kidding? it's probably Franz Kafka.

No comments:

Post a Comment