About Me

My photo
What happens when you fall in love?
Last FM
Tumblr
deviantART

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dark Is The Night For All

So, yeah...
This isn't a 'yet again update of blahblahblahboooooring' post, but rather a specifically ordered one.

And, yeah, you guessed it, it's a post about basketball... How I came up with this stuff? Don't ask me. Better yet, ask those Kobe fans how they enjoy being fans of the Satan himself.
Ok, enough with these extra spicy jokes, back to the point.

As you probably have already read, Dwyane Wade rejected meeting Carmine Gotti, grandson of notorious mob boss John Gotti. Here's his response:
There's no way I'm meeting the Gottis or having my photo taken with them.

Whoa, whoa, easy there, Dwyane. You do want to play basketball, don't you? I mean, no matter how famous or awesome you are, you can't fuck with mobsters. Ok, I honestly have no idea how much of an impact Carmeo has over the Gottis or whatever, but still. Mobsters is one huge thing (he does look like a stereotypical guido, though). Your next game at MSG might look like this:

Don't screw it up, Dwyane.

Ok, enough with this shit as I'm about to finish my very first Illustrator work. Oh man, here's a hope for many great things to come.

yellowshoesrock

No comments:

Post a Comment