About Me

My photo
What happens when you fall in love?
Last FM
Tumblr
deviantART

Sunday, November 22, 2009

An Official Update of My Life

The Raptors won last night so I'm kind of in a good mood today. In such a good mood that I'm probably going to watch the Watchmen for 79th time now. I am dead serious, that movie brought the life back into me. Especially after seeing this moment. Now, I had no idea what that intro was tended for, but it motivated me. Suddenly, I was asking girls out on dates, applying for jobs, and learning to make sushi. Of course, after being rejected by girls and employers and recovering from major food poisoning, things kind of went back to normal. Perhaps one day I'll give being a successful person another try, but for now, I'm here, typing this blog entry.

The truth is, this blog entry was written about two weeks ago, but due to the major motherboard crash I had to back it up a little. Now, this got me thinking: maybe it was some sort of a sign not to post it. Maybe all the blogging gods made an alliance against me. But I'll take my chances and post it nevertheless, as I hadn't had a chance to post it earlier and use the Internet in general, and I can't give up on my exactly 0 followers. In fact, it all happened on the 5th November so Vendetta got it completely right with all that 'Remember the 5th of November' thing. The fact that it crashed while I was writing it makes it even scarier and tragic and this makes me think if it isn't some sort of a world conspiracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment